11 October 2010

My Goddaughter Arianna
Likes
Madison Wisconsin in the spring, summer & fall
Sleeping in my own bed
My mom being happy
My God Daughter excited when I'm in town
Being able to watch my nephew in a football game the week I'm in Wisconsin
Arianna's cool parents
Friends that are excited to see me
The pictures my God Daughter draws for me


Dislikes
Madison Wisconsin in the winter
Saying goodbye to family and friends to go back home
Portland Oregon in the winter and spring 
A typical week doesn't go by as fast as a vacation week
The bills I didn't pay in full to make sure my mom had a great birthday

3 comments:

Don said...

That's whats up @ making sure mom had a great birthday. Even at the expense of only paying half of the bills.

Co-sign @ Wisconsin being an ice box in the winter.

Your Goddaughter is a little angel.

Daij said...

Thanks Don! She looks just like both her parents too. It really touches me how her parents always tells me how excited she gets when she knows I'm coming to visit. And yeah, my mom...my next week will be tight financially, but I would do it all over again. My mom spends her birthdays alone. A mom should never be alone on her birthday, not when she has adult children that are still alive and able to see her.

Don said...

Truth. I can imagine the joy that filled your mom's heart on her birthday, Daij.