01 October 2010

i saw love in the eyes of a couple who had been together for 10 years. i was happy for them and for 5 minutes i felt sorry for myself and i asked God the same questions i asked Him 50 million times a day and seven days a week  and at my lowest point yesterday, my best friend called. right at that minute. he's in seminary school. he was excited; he talked to me  for eighty minutes about his classes, about Abraham and Moses and Adam and Eve,  who may have authored the book of Genesis and Biblical history and the Old testament, and i had to praise God for the diversion at the exact moment that i needed it because when we got caught up regarding how our week was going, i had forgotten that  i was feeling emotional --

it's great when we listen to God, when God puts it on our heart to call someone. Sometimes I'll call my mom and other people and sometimes they say, 'you were just on my mind. I was about to call you.' 

No comments: