26 October 2010

observed on the train this morning


I didn't have to use my mp3 player to pass the time on the train this morning;
Drunk man: You can't have a dog running loose on the train!
Woman: He's not running loose. He's sitting right here on the floor next to me.
Drunk man: Yyyyou can't have a dddog on here, wwwoman! Get offff the train!
Woman:This is a service animal.
Drunk man: You ain't bbblind.
Woman: I'm legally blind.
Drunk man: You're looking right at me. Right at my eyes. You ain't blind.
Woman: I am legally blind. My dog and I have a right to be on this train.
Another male passenger: Leave the woman alone.
Drunk man: Who the hell are you talking to? I'll kick your a**!
Another female passenger: Whether she's blind or not, she's not bothering anyone. Leave the woman alone.
Another male passenger, pushing the emergency call button: Hello, there's a drunk man on the train being argmentative with a woman here.


At the next stop, a transit security officer appears while the drunk man is still arguing about the woman with the dog, and he gets kicked off the train.

4 comments:

Wonder Man said...

that's crazy

Moanerplicity said...

Irony. In life the squeaky wheel gets the oil. On public transportation, the passenger who makes the biggest disturbance gets booted.

One.

Daij said...

True dat

Val said...

Wow, security got there super fast.