05 October 2010

Won't Be Mine

u won't b mine.
i guarantee it.
one day i won't b your saviour
    sweeping u  up and out
of a life
that you keep running back to.

one day i'll be at the window
watching u thinning out into
nothing ness.
my hands wiped clean.
the feet faced forward.
moving.
on.
even if loving u
means
i have to change my # to a non-published #

u won't be mine.
eventually.
i guarantee it.
and poof,
you will be gone from my life instantly (?)
no matter how badly i want u back.
you will not be mine
(here's my new #)

--by alexgeorge   for The Xande

3 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Now that is a creepy photo.

But then again relationships today can be bad news.

Well-done.

Daij said...

Thanks. Sometimes it's the tug and pull that gets frustrating

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Good point. A major problem I have is meeting enough strangers (Christians).

Nothing new on thekingpin68, but I have a new satire and theology post and added some new in main body material to previous post to hopefully generate some interest.

Hopefully...lol.